Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usda direct full credit report

tag
ADOKK_5
Established Member

Re: Usda direct full credit report

Thanks so much for the response, I was starting to get a little worried about it getting approved. I know she told me before that it shouldn't be a problem but you know how that goes. The square foot limit here is 1800 and the house is 2378, It's me and five children.  I don't mind at all giving you the information, the contract amount is $123,000. The max I was approved for is $130,900. The appraisal amount is $132,000. So yes I will be able to roll in the closing cost and any minor repair that needs done. As long as it's not over the approved amount. 

Do you know how long it takes to get the waiver?

Message 31 of 34
DanTheMan77
Regular Contributor

That's great news! Like everything else with USDA, I think a lot depends on the local office. It took 2 weeks from the time I requested a waiver until they told me that I wouldn't need one after all. I think a lot of that time was them trying to figure out the process since they weren't familiar with it. Hopefully yours won't take that long. 

Message 32 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

I hope it doesn't!! Thanks!

Message 33 of 34
ADOKK_5
Established Member

I submitted all bills, the insurance quote and property taxes amount to them last Wednesday. Still haven't had any inspections yet. Closing date is set for March 25, is that still possible? Anybody going through the same process have any updates.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.