VA Home Loan and 1 charge off

tag
akelne2

Re: VA Home Loan and 1 charge off

Right on, I'll keep you posted.

Message 11 of 14
akelne2

Okay, so I received my conditional approval a little over a week ago. I needed to supply my most recent LES to verify my pay grade and a W2 I was already waiting on. I submitted those immediately and found out they were waiting on some title work and HOA documents before sent back to UW for final approval. I went back into UW Friday and they say they'll have a decision by 5pm Monday. My question is: do they just verify what I submitted and the other 3rd party info in underwriting this time? Or will the UW review the whole file again with a new credit pull?

Getting closer, hope to close this coming Tuesday orWednesday. Bought a fridge and dishwasher today. Buying kitchen flooring as soon as I know the closing date for the install.

thanks in advance...

Message 12 of 14
akelne2

...and CAIVRS?

Message 13 of 14
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

CAIVRS should have been checked at the beginning.  Whenever requested documents are sent to the underwriter, they review them and any existing documentation they related to... they don't start over from scratch each time. 

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.