Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA Loan...How much can I afford?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VA Loan...How much can I afford?

So I should probably delete all authorized user accounts and see what my score would be without it. I am planning on applying in June. I am in the process of getting a pretty qual now. She did say she could rapid rescore so if she informs me to delete them then I will and will have at least 30 days to see what happens. I'm scared and nervous. I haven't had anyone run my credit in so long and this is a huge purchase but for what I'm paying in rent it is best I attempt to purchase. Thank you all for the information.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

also note that since you are a disabled veteran, more than likely you will qualify to have the VA funding fee waived.

See here for more info: http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/purchaseco_loan_fee.asp

and last but certainly not least: Thank you for your service to our country

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much! I will make sure to mention this.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thank you for the reply. I am so nervous to apply but maybe I have time to take them off. He just opened another card too so dang maybe they will hit me for that too.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.