Established Member
deemac76

VA Loan Pre Approval

Hello everyone I need some help on this one. I was ch.7 discharged on 11/10, I was able to get 3 cc, small auto loan, badcock and small signature loan after discharge. Since that time my score has been up and down because of a 30/60 day late on sig loan in 6-7/2011, 30 cap one 6/2011, and 2 medical collections that I paid in full last month but they will not delete them. My mid score (lender pull) is 610 and have a combined income that is good with a dti @ 15%. The lender said that if it was him he would wait to get those lates cleaned up and not start construction even though the closing won't be until 12-1/2013 in the event that I can't get a deal done and lose my money I put in to it. What do you guys/gals think? Have anyone been in this situation before? Dunno what to do. We have already put money down to hold a huge corner lot for our new home. Some many decisions.

Starting Score: EQ 425 (Discharged Ch. 7 BK 11/16/2010)
Current Score: EQ 600/TU 677/EX 663 (All Lender Pull 11/10/2012)
Goal Score: 700 Cross The Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}