Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

VA Loan

Hi ShanetheMortgageMan, replying back to you I'm currently looking at a 151k home.My FICO score has maintained right at 659 for the past few months,but when I applied with the builder here in FLA my LO told me that my FICO score was well over the min.First time home buyer so you could give me some tips on things to look for please!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: VA Loan

So others can follow along...

You originally wrote:

Hello ShanetheMortgageMan, I'm using my VA Loan currently in FLA to purchase home,659 FICO and I make 60+k per year, do you forsee any problems with getting approved?I currently have about 20k in total debt with my car being the bulk of that.Is there anything that an underwriter may see that stalls me from closing?NO BK and FIRSTTIME home buyer.

I replied to you with:

Would need to know more info, why is the score 659, what sales price are you buying, what payments do you have, etc... there is an entire checklist of items if you check the "stickies" at the top of this mortgage section.

You supplied a little bit of that info but without a lot more you won't get accurate feedback... check the stickies at the top and respond with the information, and you will get accurate feedback 100% tailored to your situation.  If you are looking for general information the search feature works great.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.