Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA loan in underwriting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VA loan in underwriting

I woke up this morning and checked my online account status for our mortgage and it says "your loan has been approved!" The only conditions are:

1) They need a statement about child care because we stated my mom watches our kids for free but on our 2014 tax return we put $1,900 in child care costs, which is what we paid to send our 4 year old to a little voluntary pre-school. She will be doing VPK this year which is free.
2) A statement from my husband's job stating that it's likely to continue since he's been there for less than 2 years (he just finished law school last year)

I am freaking out!!! So excited!!!!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rue went to the design center and-

" upgraded the kitchen to the tune of $20,000"

Dadgum.  So what kinda stove didja get??

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha I got white cabinets which was a big upgrade and then I got solid wood dovetail soft close drawers, added extra cabinets to the other side of the kitchen and large crown moulding, added backsplash and several other little things that added up. I didn't upgrade anything else in the house... I put my money where it will have resale value!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.