New Contributor
edcb

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

I know my scores are close to the 660's I need to have the OPTION of a Fannie Mae Rehab loan.  I wanted to wait until I had ZERO consumer debt.  Today, I got my response from Midland that they are finally going to stop reporting.  Achieved!!!!

I still have a few medical baddies...but I feel like I know I am close and the only thing against me is medical they are both big enough and old enough that I won't deal with them.  I have come so far.  I'm going to fire off Midland's response to the CB's tomorrow by fax from work, wait a few days....

And then JUMP!  YES!

In the garden until October 2014!
Valued Contributor
BluePoodle

Re: VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Congrats on the Midland success!

CapOne $5750 | Discover $8K | Amex ED $4.5K | Barclay SM $4K | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K
Hard Pulls: EX 4 | EQ 6 | TU 4
EX 705 | EQ 704 | TU 709 Oct 2014
Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Try the HIPPA process.  Google it as we cannot discuss on this forum.  I had all removed from TU.

Valued Contributor
MissMoni223

CONGRATS to you on your VICTORY!!!

Last App: 7/26/14
Gardening Until Further Notice
23 Credit Cards

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}