Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanderbilt mortgage Company

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Vanderbilt mortgage Company

Has anyone had any luck with VMC . I had good credit with them for 11 years, March of 2007, My sister got ill and moved  in with me so I could care for her until she died. I forgot my first payment that month, and was late two more times that year. She dies in December 2007. And I had been late 3 times in that year as I was caring for her at the end of her life. It has destroyed my credit. I have called the Company and tried to talk to them. I always find them very rude. I never talk to the same person two times. This and two paid MB is all I have on my CR neg. I have been working hard on this fot two years, everything is paid off, However with the late payments from Vanderbilt on it. It is hopless. Has anyone ever had any luck with them? Is there a number to call or a address to try a letter to the CEO?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Vanderbilt mortgage Company

Sorry to hear about your situation, I haven't heard of anyone having or not having luck with VMC, but I think writing a goodwill letter on a semi-regular basis wouldn't be a bad move.  Sometimes people on the phone just don't have the patience to listen to someone's situation, whereas someone reading a letter most likely would have patience or they wouldn't have started reading the letter.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.