Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification of rent? Last clarification requested by the underwriter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Verification of rent? Last clarification requested by the underwriter

I need my landlord to fill out a verification of rent. Does it matter that I wasn't on a lease or contract? I have been living with a friend who owns his condo outright and have just been paying $400.00 for rent a month directly to him. I sometimes paid cash, sometimes via check. Does that matter either?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Verification of rent? Last clarification requested by the underwriter

@Anonymous wrote:

I need my landlord to fill out a verification of rent. Does it matter that I wasn't on a lease or contract? I have been living with a friend who owns his condo outright and have just been paying $400.00 for rent a month directly to him. I sometimes paid cash, sometimes via check. Does that matter either?

Thanks!

Is this "verification of rent" a form he needs to fill out?  Have you seen the form??  What do they ask for?

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Verification of rent? Last clarification requested by the underwriter

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

No.

P.S.  You're welcome.

Message Edited by Uborrow-Upay on 12-02-2009 09:02 AM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.