Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify Minimum Payment

tag
paulbrapp
New Contributor

Verify Minimum Payment

I was supposed to settle on Tuesday but was delayed due to the appraisal.  Finally done with that and it appraised well.  Back in underwriting... I get a call from my broker this morning telling me that I need to do a conference call with the lender to two of my credit cards.  They are not showing a minimum payment even though they have a balance.  Reason for no minimum payment is since I have had the cards I have always paid more then the minimum so the following months they do not require me to make a payment.  Has anyone ever had to do this?  I find it completely redicoulus!

Cards are: NFCU and USAA Amex

I even copied the minimum payment requirements directly from their terms and conditions to show how the minimum is calculated.  I have supplied them with both of the card statements yet I still have to do this..

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Verify Minimum Payment

Yeah its dumb but they want to get everything lined up.

Message 2 of 3
paulbrapp
New Contributor

Re: Verify Minimum Payment

Dumb indeed!  Either way got though it now just waiting on the CTC.  Hope to get that today and close tomorrow!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.