Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Unhappy with Underwriting!

tag
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

Very Unhappy with Underwriting!

The underwriter on my loan seems very unorganized and/or inexperience and its driving me ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!  She gave me conditions, those were returned almost immediately. She requested a signed paper from the contractor one week and the following week requested the same signed paper from the plumber. (I had to have some minor repairs done per appraiser). I don't know if he/she is just looking at a small piece of the file at a time and going over everything time and time again, but she/he is terribly slow and I'm ready to move on with my life!  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Very Unhappy with Underwriting!

Thats a process that has to be met especially if repairs had to be made no matter how minor. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 7
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

I'm not complaining that it has to be done. I'm just irritated that she/he doesn't ask for things at the same time. Requesting the signed paperwork from the contractor and plumber one week after the other is just one example. Thanks for your reply!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was the quality of the contractor's comments less-than-optimal? Maybe their papwerwork opened an avenue of concern?

Message 4 of 7
ReBuild-OH17
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was the quality of the contractor's comments less-than-optimal? Maybe their papwerwork opened an avenue of concern?

Its all water under the bridge right now! lol. I just received an email that my loan has final approval from underwriting!!! I'm cleared to close! lol man this is wonderfully, amazingly awesome

Message 5 of 7
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Lovely outcomeSmiley LOL

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am feeling your pain on this one : )  We have been in underwriting for right at a month now.  Today we finally got an all clear on all of our assets and we hope to have a clear to close tomorrow.  The only thing left is for the title company we are using to be added to our lenders "approved title company" list.

Congratulations on the CTC!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.