Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Rapid Rescore

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

View Rapid Rescore

I have submitted my documents for rapid rescore.  I know I will need to purchase to view the mortgage score.  Will the rapid rescore change all my scores?  By seeing my Fico8 change, will that que me to go in and purchase new mortgage scores?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
2b2rich
Established Contributor

Re: View Rapid Rescore

@Anonymous wrote:

I have submitted my documents for rapid rescore.  I know I will need to purchase to view the mortgage score.  Will the rapid rescore change all my scores?  By seeing my Fico8 change, will that que me to go in and purchase new mortgage scores?

Do you mean you submitted your documents to your lender and they're doing the rapid rescore and when it's done you will need to purchase a new report in order to see the mortgage score?

If that's what you're saying, then yes.  Only the FICO8 updates with monitoring.  

It will only change your score on the report it was requested on.  In other words, if your lender requested it on say TU, then it will only update on TU (until it updates normally).

As for knowing when it's completed, your lender should let you know and what the change in score was.  Seeing the fico8 update may be a hint, but something else could change that too.

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: View Rapid Rescore

No, I'm just trying to figure out how to know that it went through.  I submitted the docs to the broker (need an 11 point increase), they paid for it.  I am guessing that they will submit it to only my midscore report.  I know he will get back to me, just want to get the fastest info. 

So, if next week I see my TU (or any other) Fico8 score jump, then I will know it went through and which report is was submitted to, right?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.