Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE CLOSED TODAY!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WE CLOSED TODAY!!!!!!!!

We closed today! We are officially homeowners (don't move into the house for three weeks though, still out of state and waiting on kids to finish school).

When I say if I can do it anyone can, I TRULY mean it. We had a 580 midscore when we were pre approved, they never repulled and thank goodness they didn't because two collections hit my report before we were closed, that are not mine and I have recently filed a police report on, but they obviously lowered my score below 580.

We closed with 5.25%, 30 year fixed loan. I am so happy I don't even know how to express it.

Our mortgage officer is having us refinance in a year so we can get rid of PMI and lower the rate once my scores raise higher.

If anyone needs his informaiton let me know, he services Missouri, Illinois, and I think Kansas...

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: WE CLOSED TODAY!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Congratulations!

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.. Congrats!!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

So happy for y'all!

Message 6 of 16
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We closed today! We are officially homeowners (don't move into the house for three weeks though, still out of state and waiting on kids to finish school).

When I say if I can do it anyone can, I TRULY mean it. We had a 580 midscore when we were pre approved, they never repulled and thank goodness they didn't because two collections hit my report before we were closed, that are not mine and I have recently filed a police report on, but they obviously lowered my score below 580.

We closed with 5.25%, 30 year fixed loan. I am so happy I don't even know how to express it.

Our mortgage officer is having us refinance in a year so we can get rid of PMI and lower the rate once my scores raise higher.

If anyone needs his informaiton let me know, he services Missouri, Illinois, and I think Kansas...

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!
8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 7 of 16
mwv813
New Visitor

congrats to you - great news!

We were supposed to close today but it was pushed back due to the IRS.  *fingers crossed that it'll get done by then.

Starting FICO 8 Score: EQ: 604 TU: 607 EX: 572 03/26/15
Current FICO 8 Score: EQ: 678 TU: 705 EX: 678 05/08/17
Goal FICO 8 Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 16
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on your new home! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Can you please PM me information. I am located in illinois. Thanks!!! And Congrats on your new home!!!!
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.