Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE CLOSED TODAY!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WE CLOSED TODAY!!!!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

We closed today! We are officially homeowners (don't move into the house for three weeks though, still out of state and waiting on kids to finish school).

When I say if I can do it anyone can, I TRULY mean it. We had a 580 midscore when we were pre approved, they never repulled and thank goodness they didn't because two collections hit my report before we were closed, that are not mine and I have recently filed a police report on, but they obviously lowered my score below 580.

We closed with 5.25%, 30 year fixed loan. I am so happy I don't even know how to express it.

Our mortgage officer is having us refinance in a year so we can get rid of PMI and lower the rate once my scores raise higher.

If anyone needs his informaiton let me know, he services Missouri, Illinois, and I think Kansas...

Yay!! Congrats!! We just received our CD today and looking forward to Monday to close...wish us luck and enjoy your new home...I can't wait!!......Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 16
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats. you earned it

Retired Lender
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, congratulations!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. Can you please PM me Mortgage officer information. Thanks.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.