Valued Member
GClark

WE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WE DID IT!!!!! Closing lasted all of 1 hour and was funded while we were there and we even got back $541! I'll post more info in a couple of days my husband is rushing me to start moving everything NOW lol I just had to let everyone know WE DID IT!!!! THANKS to everyone that answered all my crazy questions and helped me to calm down before going totally insane! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!! CYA in a couple of days and GOOD LUCK to everyone going through the process IT WILL HAPPEN!

Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: WE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! You earned it!!!

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Senior Contributor
Wonderin

GClark wrote:

OMG WE DID IT!!!!! Closing lasted all of 1 hour and was funded while we were there and we even got back $541! I'll post more info in a couple of days my husband is rushing me to start moving everything NOW lol I just had to let everyone know WE DID IT!!!! THANKS to everyone that answered all my crazy questions and helped me to calm down before going totally insane! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!! CYA in a couple of days and GOOD LUCK to everyone going through the process IT WILL HAPPEN!

YAY!!! Congrats!!! :smileyhappy:

Now, when's that Housewarming party and are we all invited? I'll bring the little weenies on toothpicks. :smileywink:

Woooooooo-HOOOOOOOOOO!!! :smileyhappy:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hubby's FICOs when we started: high 400s (June 2008)
Hubby's FICO NOW (04/06/09): TU: 679 EQ: 608 EX: ???
My FICOs: TU: 643, EQ: 606
Closed on new home: 1/20/2009 -- If we can do it, YOU can do it!!

Established Contributor
CanDoAttitude

SUPER DUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

And to think you didn't worry one little bit, now did ya??!!! :smileywink:

Many blessings to you and your family, GClark.

I hope you guys create tons of memories that last

a lifetime.

Congrats again on closing. You now OWN a piece of Americana!!!

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"

Valued Contributor
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor

way to go - you will never rent again
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker Lending in all 50 states -
Valued Contributor
slyhouse08

Super Congrats!!!
Established Contributor
love2golf

Woo Hoo!  Congratulations!!!!!!!
Regular Contributor
specultr

x

[ Edited ]

x

New Contributor
annointedWRX

I don't think I've replied in any of your threads until now, but I've been quietly reading your posts about your journey to owning this home, and keeping up with the twists and turns along the way to this purchase, and, yes, even praying for your success:smileyhappy:.  It sounds like you really deserve this and your family will be very blessed and excited now that you've finally made it.  I'm sure you will never lose the wonder of it all :smileyhappy:   All the best to you!

Regular Contributor
cantgetahead

congrats!!! so did i isn't it a wonderful feeling! best wishes

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}