Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WE DID IT!!!!! Closing lasted all of 1 hour and was funded while we were there and we even got back $541! I'll post more info in a couple of days my husband is rushing me to start moving everything NOW lol I just had to let everyone know WE DID IT!!!! THANKS to everyone that answered all my crazy questions and helped me to calm down before going totally insane! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!! CYA in a couple of days and GOOD LUCK to everyone going through the process IT WILL HAPPEN!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: WE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! You earned it!!!

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG WE DID IT!!!!! Closing lasted all of 1 hour and was funded while we were there and we even got back $541! I'll post more info in a couple of days my husband is rushing me to start moving everything NOW lol I just had to let everyone know WE DID IT!!!! THANKS to everyone that answered all my crazy questions and helped me to calm down before going totally insane! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!! CYA in a couple of days and GOOD LUCK to everyone going through the process IT WILL HAPPEN!

YAY!!! Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

Now, when's that Housewarming party and are we all invited? I'll bring the little weenies on toothpicks. Smiley Wink

Woooooooo-HOOOOOOOOOO!!! Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUPER DUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

And to think you didn't worry one little bit, now did ya??!!! Smiley Wink

Many blessings to you and your family, GClark.

I hope you guys create tons of memories that last

a lifetime.

Congrats again on closing. You now OWN a piece of Americana!!!

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"

Message 4 of 11
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

way to go - you will never rent again
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congrats!!!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo Hoo!  Congratulations!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 11
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

x

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I've replied in any of your threads until now, but I've been quietly reading your posts about your journey to owning this home, and keeping up with the twists and turns along the way to this purchase, and, yes, even praying for your successSmiley Happy.  It sounds like you really deserve this and your family will be very blessed and excited now that you've finally made it.  I'm sure you will never lose the wonder of it all Smiley Happy   All the best to you!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!!! so did i isn't it a wonderful feeling! best wishes
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.