New Contributor
hipgal0825

WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO PAY?

I was looking on one dealers website and they have the option to see the "window sticker." If it says base price of like $15,999 and they have all the options listed,  whether it's standard or an option with the price and they have a "total price," at the bottom, I'm assuming this doesn't include all those tax, licensing, etc charges? They do have "destination charge."  But honestly, how much should you expect to pay over what they say the price is?  I'm looking on the net at cars right now and was very curious about this.  Cause I know the price I'm seeing isn't going to be the full price. Thanks for any help. :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+