Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHICH CREDIT IS USED FOR A LOAN?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHICH CREDIT IS USED FOR A LOAN?

TU, EX OR EQ OR ALL 3  FOR A FHA LOAN?, MY HUSBAND WENT TO BANKRUPTCY 2 YEARS AGO, WE HAVE PROOF OF ALL ACCOUNTS REMOVED AND THE LO KEEP ASKING FOR MORE, I AM ALREADY GETTING TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDD, WHAT CAN I DO WITH A ACCOUNT THAT SEEMS TO BE SOLD, IT IS THE SAME ACCT # AND 2 DIFERENTS COMPANY NAMES AND THE LO THINK IS THE SAME, I AM SO MAD WITH HIM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHICH CREDIT IS USED FOR A LOAN?

THE NEGATIVES ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN DELETED FROM EX AND EQ BUT STILL SHOWING ON TU IS THIS SOMETHING BAD BEFORE CLOSING, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR ON OR BEFORE 11/30 DO I HAVE TIME TO DO SOMETHING? HELPPPPPPPPP

Message 2 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Has your LO said anything bad about this account(s)? Is it holding you back according to your LO?
Message 3 of 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Your qualification & subsequent interest rate are primarily based upon your mid score.  Take all 3 FICO's & toss out the hi & lo & your mid score is the one they use.
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

all three reports are considered in underwriting

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

my husband filed for bkcy chap 7 2 years ago and there are 3 negatives accounts showing in tu, these same accounts are already removed from ex and eq, i just called tu and they said it will stay there for 7 years, why the other removed them and they not, we cannot get approved because of this, can we do something? why fha say that after 2 year you can apply for loan? i do not understand

Message 6 of 7
johnsj21
Regular Contributor

My DH's ch 13 was just discharged in August and I have been working with TU and EX (EQ was really good and updated everything right away) to make sure his reports read correctly....meaning that all debts that were included in his BK are reported IIB (included in bankruptcy) and a ZERO balance.  They don't have to remove the tradeline they just have to report it IIB with a ZERO balance.  A BK doesn't erase the tradelines....just brings the balance to ZERO and noted as IIB.  You need to send TU a copy of his Ch 7 BK discharge along with a schedule of his debts that were included....that is what they required from my DH.
9/26/08 TU: 528 EQ: 558 EX: 560
11/7/08 TU:584 EQ:601 EX 600
7/21/09 TU:636 EQ:626
12/27/11 TU: 675 EQ:680
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.