Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

Does anybody know which banks/ finance comanies or loan companies use TransUnion in Georgia? I want to purchase a house and my TransUnion report is my highest score right now.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
jackg
Established Contributor

Re: WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

Unfortunately all 3 bureaus will be pulled.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 2 of 12
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

All 3 are pulled and it is your middle score that is used not your highest

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep and if you have a co-borrower and your co-borrower's middle score is lower, theirs will be used.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Regions bank
Message 5 of 12
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Even Regions pulls all 3 and uses the middle score. The mid score is not a particular report, it is literally the score in the middle of the 3 scores.

Message 6 of 12
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WHO USES TRANSUNION​?

Does anybody know which banks/ finance comanies or loan companies use TransUnion in Georgia? I want to purchase a house and my TransUnion report is my highest score right now.

...are you citing the Fico 8 scores normally seen here ...or actual mortgage scores you get from a mortgage lender or from your myFico 3B reports? ...I ask because what is highest on one score model may not be on another ...mine certainly have not always trended the same

...as others have said, all 3 CRs will be pulled ...only with CCs do you see the lender pulling a single CR ...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 7 of 12
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

been in the biz 11 years.

never seen a lender pull/use just one bureau.

Retired Lender
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@StartingOver10 wrote:
Even Regions pulls all 3 and uses the middle score. The mid score is not a particular report, it is literally the score in the middle of the 3 scores.

Are you saying average or something else? Considering the following, what should I expect from Wells Fargo?

EQ FICO 8: 723

EQ FICO 5: 701

TU FICO 8: 695

TU FICO 5: 692

EX FICO 8: 708

EX FICO 5: 700

Message 9 of 12
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@StartingOver10 wrote:

Are you saying average or something else? Considering the following, what should I expect from Wells Fargo?

EQ FICO 8: 723

EQ FICO 5: 701

TU FICO 8: 695

TU FICO 5: 692

EX FICO 8: 708

EX FICO 5: 700

...literally the "middle" score of your three mortgage scores ...in your case: 700 ...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.