Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIll I qualify for a mortgage?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WIll I qualify for a mortgage?

Hello Everyone,

Last year I was employed and made 32k after being sick most of the year. I have a lot of unpaid medical debt do to a gap in insurance that has all gone into collections. I bought a car this year and paid it off but had several credit inquiries due to the dealership running my credit with multiple companies. I have zero debt other than the medical bills. Very good income from current work contract, 12-14k per month. I'm wondering if I would be approved for a mortgage. Also, does my paid off car count as equity that would help me qualify for a loan? (Car value around $35,000). I would put 20% down on a home. I'm wondering if I should apply for a mortgage now or wait for another year or two. I'm really tired of the apartment I am renting and don't want to move again to yet another rental property. Current credit scores are around 670 across the board.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WIll I qualify for a mortgage?

How much are the coolections for?  You need to get those taken care of first, but before you pay them google whychats hipaa letter program and follow it to the T.  PM me for questions on this... Sounds like you would have a good shot at qalifying, depending on other factors, as long as you get the collections handeled properly. I would not just run out and pay them though.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.