cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting... Waiting... And more waiting!!!

tag
theheater30
Contributor

Waiting... Waiting... And more waiting!!!

The anxiety and stress of the whole process is killer! I hate to wish my life away but I'd love to skip ahead to the end of this!! I feel like the waiting is just distracting me from every other thing in my life! Checking for emails and waiting for calls! Then it seems when I do get a call or a email it's just more waiting on something else!!

I think I might go crazy... LOL
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting... Waiting... And more waiting!!!

@theheater30 wrote:
The anxiety and stress of the whole process is killer! I hate to wish my life away but I'd love to skip ahead to the end of this!! I feel like the waiting is just distracting me from every other thing in my life! Checking for emails and waiting for calls! Then it seems when I do get a call or a email it's just more waiting on something else!!

I think I might go crazy... LOL

In the same boat as you. We are only week 2 into processing with signed contract and loan documents submitted. 

Message 2 of 8
MsDarby
Established Member

I am there too. I had to move out of my apartment on Saturday and I am living with family now. I had anxiety all last week because my loan was in underwriting for the first approval. When I got the email on Thursday that I was conditionally approved and the items were easy to sign and send over, I was relieved enough to move. Now it's more waiting as the file is back in underwriting. Stress! I still have to wait for it to get the DPA grant approval, so that's another 2 weeks. God, grant me patience. I know greater is coming.
Message 3 of 8
theheater30
Contributor

I don't even know where we are at this point. All documents are submitted on our part, appraisal done... Hoping for underwriting soon? I feel bad emailing the LO always!
Message 4 of 8
theheater30
Contributor

MsDarby! Congrats on getting the approval with conditions!! I'm still waiting on that at this point. I'm not set to close until mid June but I'd love to at least be conditionally approved at that point. I'm doing a new build so I have been going through this since December!! My patience is gone LOL
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@theheater30 wrote:
I don't even know where we are at this point. All documents are submitted on our part, appraisal done... Hoping for underwriting soon? I feel bad emailing the LO always!

Sounds like we are in the same boat. I hate bugging the LO as well. We are set to close beginning of July due to new construction. Our LO emailed us last Monday to let us know we were in "processing" but that's all we know. The waiting is killing us. 

Message 6 of 8
MsDarby
Established Member

Patience isn't my forte either. Lol. December? Really? That's too long
Message 7 of 8
theheater30
Contributor

Yes! Why is there so much waiting??? LOL I feel like the process could go faster. They should have an online update tool so you can see where in the process you are! Patience is not my thing either, I like to know exactly what is going on. At least an update of where we are! I wrote my LO today and he hasn't responded!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.