Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Clear to Close

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: **UPDATE** Clear to Close.. I think

So, I thought I was clear to close, but it seems I misunderstood. Seems my loan processor was referring to the desktop underwriting approval and I am still waiting for final approval to get me clear to close. My stomach is in knots and I am so ready for all this to be done.. ugh.

My current scheduled close date is Dec 30th or the 31st. I am skeptical that they will finish the house in time as we found out that they are still painting and that the stone they put on our fireplace is not the stone we picked out and the wood trim around our mirrors is also wrong which will need to be fixed before our walk-thru. So it seems it is going to be a interesting week.

Message 11 of 15
dskelton1151
Established Member

Re: **UPDATE** Clear to Close.. I think

Hey  have you closed yet?!?!?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSED!!

@dskelton1151 wrote:

Hey @Anonymous have you closed yet?!?!?

Yep closed on Dec 31st and moved into my new home on Jan 16th. I feels pretty good to finally be in my home. Already made my first mortgage payment for Feburary Smiley Happy. Now to deal focus on paying down credit cards and debt. Thanks for checking in and for the support during this process

Message 13 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: CLOSED!!

Well, belated Congratulations for you!  

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLOSED!!

Thanks Starting and everyone who supported me. I love my new home. My lender who was going to sell off my account to another lender has decided to keep it. I really like them as well so I hope I get to keep them for awhile.Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.