Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for USDA's RD Commitment (Clear to Close) in FL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for USDA's RD Commitment (Clear to Close) in FL

It has been one heck of a long journey for my husband and I.

We were finally infomrd last Friday that our file was handed over to USDA on 10/5 and were given a tentative closing date of 10/29. BUT, should USDA respond sooner, then we shall be closing sooner. Smiley Very Happy

Gosh this waiting can be so nerve wrecking!! Keep checking my emails, keep looking at my phone hoping for it to magically begin to ring and my LO is at the end of the line saying "Good News! You guys are going to close!"

Anyone else in here waiting for their clear to close from USDA?

We're in Central Florida by the way.

GOOD LUCK to anyone else waiting for the GREEN LIGHT!! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting for USDA's RD Commitment (Clear to Close) in FL

Good luck! I am in the same boat as you. We are in North Florida and our file was sent to USDA on 9/18 and we are still waiting to hear news.. It has certainly been a long wait. It says on the website 10-12 days but we are now on day 18. Ugh I am just so ready to have our house and be settled, Good luck and I hope it goes faster for you, although I have hear Central Florida has been taking longer than other areas of FL. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! The same to you!! Smiley Happy

Oh my you've been waiting THAT long??? Ugh!! We were given a proposed closing date of 10/29 and after speaking with my LO on Friday, he sounded very confident that all is good and that we SHOULD close prior or on the 29th! I have been trying to find online what Florida's turnaround time was for USDA loans, but I cannot find it. Where did you get the information of 10-12 days?

Although I have come across other forums of people waiting on a USDA Guarantee Loan approval and I've some have had waited as short as 2 days and some as long as 90 days!! The 90 days one makes me extremely nervous!!! Smiley Frustrated

I keep hoping for that phone call! Let's pray for great news to come very, very soon, I know I will!! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crossing my fingers for you! We had to file for an extension because we were supposed to close on 9/28. Hopefully this week or next week though! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.