Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on Final Approval after submitting conditions back to LO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting on Final Approval after submitting conditions back to LO

I got the initial  approval with conditions, so I  submitted my documents being requested by the underwritter back to the LO on 1/5, how long does it usual take for the final approval and a clear to close green light? I am first time home buyer and this process is so  stressful 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Waiting on Final Approval after submitting conditions back to LO

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the initial  approval with conditions, so I  submitted my documents being requested by the underwritter back to the LO on 1/5, how long does it usual take for the final approval and a clear to close green light? I am first time home buyer and this process is so  stressful 

Your conditions should have been cleard by now. Ask your LO for an update. If no other new conditions are added to your file, you could conceivably be cleared to close in a week.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The LO was hoping to get the green light Friday nothing, and when he talked to the office friday and Monday nothing- and its 2p 1.12  and still nothing -  "he said yesterday 1.11 he have elevated our request for a response" not sure what that means - We have a closing date of 1.25 right now or sooner if possiable as MN has a 3 day waiting period 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The LO was hoping to get the green light Friday nothing, and when he talked to the office friday and Monday nothing- and its 2p 1.12  and still nothing -  "he said yesterday 1.11 he have elevated our request for a response" not sure what that means - We have a closing date of 1.25 right now or sooner if possiable as MN has a 3 day waiting period 

Since your closing date isn't until 1.25 they're working on files with an earlier closing date.  you' probably won't hear anything until next week.  Hopefully they don't request more conditions. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Makes sense,

they were thinking and hoping for 1.18 close date  but since havn't got anything back yet- not sure that will happen

Message 5 of 6
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

I am in the same boat. We got our conditions on Monday, submitted them yesterday. Got the appraisal back today. Appraised almost 4k over purchase price, everything seems OK. I am just sitting on pins and needles. We aren't scheduled to close until 2/12 but things seem to be moving quickly so I am hoping it gets moved up.  I am a first time homebuyer too and I just want to sign and get my keys...  Hope you hear soon!! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.