Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on clear to close question. Please respond Shan or anyone and thanks

tag
sassyat38
Established Member

Waiting on clear to close question. Please respond Shan or anyone and thanks

I was due to close today and they've said my loan was credit approved and now they are just waiting on the standard docs to move the loan doc???which is appraisal report, preliminary title and escrow paperwork. Can someone please explain this and thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting on clear to close question. Please respond Shan or anyone and thanks

I think all that is routine sassy, don't get all worked up over nothing.

Y'all go to the movies and get ya mind off stuff.

Message 2 of 8
sassyat38
Established Member

Re: Waiting on clear to close question. Please respond Shan or anyone and thanks

So BamaGuy from what I stated all seems
Pretty good to close soon once standard docs are recd? Thanks for responding.
Message 3 of 8
newstart2010
Blogger

whether you are good to close is between you and your underwriters.  have you given them all of your documents?  Were you told you were supposed to close?  Or that it was going into closing procedures?  There is a lot that goes into closing, and it can take a while at times.  there is no need to worry unless your loan officer has said worry, but I would be vocal with them and be sure to communicate your fears and questions.  they understand that its very stressful on the buyer.  they will be happy to set your mind at ease.

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 4 of 8
skigirl916
Established Contributor

You haven't received the appraisal yet? 

Message 5 of 8
sassyat38
Established Member

They just did the appraisal yesterday.
Message 6 of 8
sassyat38
Established Member

Yes I've given everything and it's credit approved.....it's standard docs they need in order to close and they ordered the appraisal.
Message 7 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@sassyat38 wrote:
Yes I've given everything and it's credit approved.....it's standard docs they need in order to close and they ordered the appraisal.

Like others suggested it's just procedure; for us as individuals the loan contingency is the big hurdle, and the appraisal is out of our hands and nothing we can do about it so I honestly wouldn't worry about it.

I know it's hard but do something fun and distracting, this isn't worth worrying over, you've already done the hard part!

        
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.