Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanna apply for the home loan but I'm so afraid to be denied

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Wanna apply for the home loan but I'm so afraid to be denied

Thank you Lasardo! We are really enjoying it. Smiley Happy
For a married couple, lenders use the lowest mid fico between the two of you so they would use yours.

The late from Dec is a major problem. Most if not all require no lates within the past 12 months. So you are either going to have to wait until Dec to qualify or get the late removed through GW. If your other half can qualify on their own, that is another possibility.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 11 of 14
darlanurse
Established Member

A little update on my story.

I did send the GW letter to the creditor who I have the recent late payment with. When I followed up with the phone call, representative whom I talked to kept telling me no and it was illegal to do so.  So, I emailed the CEO in which I never got the response from them, but couple days ago when checking my credit scores, I saw that the late payment was disappeared from the credit report on TU and Experian, but still showed on fico EQ.

Hopefully, that information on EQ will be updated soon and late payment will be gone just like on TU and Experian. 

Message 12 of 14
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

That's wonderful! So you will be good to go as long as your score qualifies. Congrats! You accomplished a great feat. Smiley Very Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 13 of 14
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Wow that is sooooo cool, looks like its going to be gone from EQ soon and you will be good to go. I bet your scores jump to top it off.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.