Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want home loan with A.A. degree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want home loan with A.A. degree

I received my A.A. degree several months ago. I just recently got a job in the field and will be going on 2 months. I have a 740 credit score and 45k in assets.

Can I get a loan?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Re: Want home loan with A.A. degree

If you can tie your degree and time in school as training for the position you now hold you can count the income

That doesnt mean you will qualify but I think that answers your question

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 2 of 4
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

let me clarify

You may qualify but you didnt give enough info to say for sure

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my situation right now and we were able to have my income count because my new job is in the field of my degree. I've only been employed for less than 2 months as well.

This is a good thread with the info you'd need to post in order to get feedback on whether you'd qualify:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=loans&thread.id=26264

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.