Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to get a HUD home in Tulsa, OK area

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Want to get a HUD home in Tulsa, OK area

Hello,

I am looking to move to the Tulsa, OK area and want to buy a HUD home.  I had a Ch 13 bankrupcy that I filed Jan 2014, so I am 14 months into my 24 month plan.  My Transunion FICO is 625+ and I have money for a down payment.  Property will most likely be a modular or mobile home.  I hear so much confusing information about financing for HUD homes, is there anyone who has current HUD guidelines or has a broker/ realtor in the Oklahoma area so I can work with or get some advice for my next steps. Even if it takes a year or so to get there.

CH 13 was from medical bills (4 arm surgeries/1 surgery because my Thyroid failed)   Even if I have to wait a year or so until enough time has passed I want to work towards my goal to make my life better.

Currently in Colorado and not liking it here.  Will relocate but my job is remote. 5K$+ in income monthly.  Ch  payments are on time.

Thank you for your help!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: Want to get a HUD home in Tulsa, OK area

https://www.hudhomestore.com/Home/Index.aspx

...they have a list of HUD qualified brokers for any US area to start with ...hth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.