cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting To Purchas A 2008 Honda Accord Coupe At the End of the Year...Help!!!

tag
Ashley1980
New Contributor

Re: Wanting To Purchas A 2008 Honda Accord Coupe At the End of the Year...Help!!!

Thanks though.  It does mean alot in this day and age that a stranger can point you in the right direction as a brother would.  At this current moment, my plans are to keep what I have and enjoy a few months of no car payment and then re-evaluate if i decide in the future.
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wanting To Purchas A 2008 Honda Accord Coupe At the End of the Year...Help!!!

That's what im doing. Im trying to reach the most achievable credit rating on all 3 credit bereaus first before I go out and get what I need. The hard part is waiting.
Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ashley1980 wrote:
 I dont wanna work my whole life and not be able to enjoy what i've worked for.  Who knows I may die tomorrow, and all i want is a Honda Accord Coupe...LOL      but you get my point. Life is short regardless of your DTI ratio. 

At the risk of sounding unbearably corny, you already have the greatest gift that no money can buy and you'll never be able to reclaim later in life: youth.

Material wants will always be there, and they will come and go. But you're rich with what can't be bought at any price right now. Focus on that, knowing that when you become middle-aged, you'll have plenty of time to accumulate trinkets to give you fleeting reminders of a youth that can never be regained.

Revel in what can't be bought to the fullest while you're still able.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.