cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are closing Monday update and question?

tag
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

Re: We are closing Monday update and question?

Have they signed off on the contract?  If so, I know that they had ample time to counter or sign back with a different offer.  I am wishing the best of luck on your closing ,I guess I didnt know that the Sellars had to bring money to the table as well.  I suppose to close on May 11, I have been through underwriting and now my file is with the USDA.  It is a stressful situation and I promise you I have look at my house and realize that this is totally worth it,

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

They did counter us once. List price 214,900. We offered 204,900. They countered 209,900. We asked all closing costs paid AND up to 3000. In sellers concession that included a 1 year warranty.   they agreed to it all, what they didnt realize was closing costs and sellers concession were 2 different things. So they were surprised that with there mortgage payoff and everything else they owed thousands.  and they couldn't have gotten a penny more from us because it didn't appraise for much more then the 209,900. But they had only lived there 2 years!!!

Message 12 of 16
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

Congratualations on the Closing, will you let me know how everything went.  Sounds like you were smart in how the contract was handled.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have a house. Everything went well. It took forever because the title lady forgot to send all the correct paper work and then they had the wrong address on our paperwork. But it worked out the title lady was there my hubby and I our 2 kids my mom the sellers agent and our agent. 

It was a little noisy closing Our awesome realtor who we started our homebuying process 3 years ago brought presents for the kids. So our 4 year old and our agent played bey blades and angry birds and our 1 year old slept on Nana.    

Seemed like the longest part was waiting on the funding number. They said the money had got wired earlier Friday but it couldn't be released until all the docs were sent and we had gotten a funding number.

The great  thing was our payment was 50.00 less then we thought so it was exactly where we needed to be once escrow was added.   1300 total and since our rent was over 1100 not bad at all.   And we got all but 36.00 of our earnest money back.

Message 14 of 16
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Whoo hoo!!! Congratulations!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.