Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We closed on Friday 6/11!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

We closed on Friday 6/11!!

Closed on Friday, will fund tomorrow and record on Tuesday then we get the keys! Thanks to everyone who helped us through this process!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
beehive
Regular Contributor

Re: We closed on Friday 6/11!!

CONGRATS  Jgk!!!! Enjoy your home !!!!!

We are set to close on Friday Smiley Happy

Officially a Home Owner !
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Closed on Friday, will fund tomorrow and record on Tuesday then we get the keys! Thanks to everyone who helped us through this process!!!

so the keys aren't given the day of closing?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it varies from state to state. Here in AZ you have to close, wait until it is funded, then recorded to recieve your keys. I think in other states they are given right at closing. Im not really sure why this is.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it varies from state to state. Here in AZ you have to close, wait until it is funded, then recorded to recieve your keys. I think in other states they are given right at closing. Im not really sure why this is.

Thanks for the reply......Congrats on your new purchase.  I'm scheduled to close on Friday, June 18th.  I would have way toooo much anxiety waiting on the keys.  Are you all packed up?

Post pics on the thread. 

Message 5 of 6
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!!

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.