Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're finally closing!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're finally closing!

We just got the message from our LO last night that our USDA guaranteed loan has full approval! We are discussing having the closing date friday afternoon. I can't believe it, after almost 3 months of waiting it's finally here! Of course I am still nervous something is going to happen but I am sure that won't go away until the keys are in my hand Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: We're finally closing!

Get those keys!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 7
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, very exciting!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 7
beb86
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS

Message 4 of 7
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

May I ask what state you are in?  We live in AZ and starting the process on the first....Smiley Happy

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful!! Congratulations!! I am sure in the end, it was very much worth the wait!

I just contact the USDA Status Line this morning we have here in FL and currently they are reviewing files submitted to them on 9/20-10/1, they are slowly getting close to our file submittal date of 10/5!!!

I CANNOT WAIT to receive that phone call from our LO informing us we were appoved and ready for closing!! Smiley Happy

Enjoy your day and again CONGRATULATIONS!!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Berrios you should be very close then! When we heard we were around 5 days before our file reviewal, it was a little over a week later when we heard! Hope you get good news soon! Looks like we are meeting to close 3 PM on friday, my husband already has the insurance packet sent to our LO and my first paystub at my new job finally came through online yesterday so we are good to go! Smiley Happy Also to the previous poster, we are in Florida but we also had issues with me changing jobs and USDA is also super backed up here, not sure how it is over there. It is definitely a nail biting waiting game though!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.