Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo DTI - Anybody know??

tag
E16
Established Member

Re: Wells Fargo DTI - Anybody know??

Do lenders calculate the DTI with or without your expected mortgage payment included?    

Starting Score: As of 2/17/12 - TU(FICO) 602; EQ (FICO) 596
Current Score: As of 3/31/12 TU(FICO) 644; EQ (FICO) 628 SW
Goal Score: 700+ TU&EQ

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
seemund
Contributor

There are 2 different types of DTI

There's the Front-end DTI, which includes Mortgage Payments, etc.

There's also the Back-end DTI, which includes all your Front-END DTI stuff plus car payments, credit card MIN payments, student loans etc.

This thread is specifically talking about the back-end ratio (45-50-54% in some cases).

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought front end was mortgage, hoa, home owners insurance & tax and back end was front end + all other debt like cc payment, auto payment and what not but maybe i'm worng. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Front end is mortgage and mortgage related. Back end is mortgage/related and all the other stuff.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells will go to 55% FHA with an automated approval. Strong compensating factors and credit score >680. I know because i just was cleared to close. Only reason was my dti was that high was I just moved states and had to change jobs. Im an RN that has held two jobs for multiple years but since the move I had a small gap on the 2nd job due to securing primary employment before the move and then finding a second job as soon as I got here and had a 3 month gap which rendered my 2nd job income null for a near future. With my 2nd job had I been able to use it, dti was 33% back end. Docs are out and closing Monday.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

THAT IS FINE..UP TO 45/50

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.