cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo FHA mortgage questions..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo FHA mortgage questions..

Sorry...I was hoping for the best for you.  Even with the 600 you weren't approved?  Were you all willing to put anything down? Would that of helped?

Message 11 of 15
MImommy5
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry...I was hoping for the best for you.  Even with the 600 you weren't approved?  Were you all willing to put anything down? Would that of helped?

If you are asking me, we did not apply at wells fargo. I was considering it, but all the neg. feedback here I figure it is useless. We do have $7500 down payment assistance and about $5,000 saved up. so $12,500 for down payment.  But for the wells fargo FHA your scores have to be 600+ to be allowed to use the down payment assistance. I dont know all 3 of our scores. only our Myfico score.

Message 12 of 15
Booner72
Senior Contributor

What is this "down payment assistance" and where do I find it?  Is it the USDA thing?  Homepath?

Thanks!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 13 of 15
MImommy5
New Contributor

I live in MI. The down payment assistance is through MSHDA. It is up to $7500 loan, that doesn't have to be paid back unless you sell your house within 10 years, then its paid back when you sell.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know what credit scoring models they pull? I just financed a vehicle and they used the same Equifax scoring model as myfico. If the mortgage department uses the same model that would be great, as i would like to finance my home thru them as well late this year or next year.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.