Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Sucks!

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Sucks!

My mom was looking to purchase an investment property so she went with the people who did her refi, Wells Fargo. Well, lets just say, sleeping wih Freddy Krueger would have been a dream compared to this nightmare. My mom has a 750+ Fico on all 3 bereaus and well enough amount in reserves. She didnt want to touch her money since rates were so low she was going to use the tax right off to help. Well, she is working contract overseas adn they have been taking her through the ringer. Now she has a fraud alert which was there when she refinanced 6 months ago. Now it is an issue and the underwriter keeps coming up with 1 condition each tiem to extend this process. This fiasco has been going on since 2/15th of this year. I am speechless as I am her power of attorney and have also been in the loop of the nonsense. I can truly say they have loss my business and I will definitely steer anyone from them after this.

Just had to take a moment and vent my frustrations out over this MESS!!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
prince1969
New Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Sucks!

Sorry to hear that. I am in the process of getting a mortgage with them right now. They just started processing the loan after I submitted all the requested documents. Hopefully, it is not a nightmare. Doing a 15 year FHA loan.

4/13 Equifax 679 (Scorewatch), TU 695 (myfico), 703 (Walmart)

6/14 Experian 733 (myfico), Equifax 687 (Scorewatch), TU 693 (Walmart)
Message 2 of 5
Tingnting
Valued Member

Our realtor threatened to drop us as clients if we app'ed with Wells. Their reputation is so bad that selling agents will pick another buyer instead of deal with a pre-approval from Wells.

Starting Score: 606 EQ 2/11
Current Score: 738 EQ - 4/13, 702 TU - 3/13, 729 EX - 3/13 (Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
NikJ4
Established Contributor

hind site is always 20/20

Message 4 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Tingnting wrote:
Our realtor threatened to drop us as clients if we app'ed with Wells.

yep..... i have seen it

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.