Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Underwritting- ? about tradelines - OOOOHHH SO MUCH STRESS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Underwritting- ? about tradelines - OOOOHHH SO MUCH STRESS

My LO finally sent the package to the underwriter. We prepared everything for about 2 weeks now, she wanted everything that the underwriter could ask. From gift letter for the closing costs to bank statements, deposit explanations etc. I have been approved through the FHA automated underwriter but we are applying for USDA. I am sooo nervous that i can't sleep at night lol. I have a 627 middle score , good ratios but my tradelines make me nervous. I have 1 cc open for 3 years, one cc that will turn 1 year in June (our closing date is may 20th) , an auto loan opened last yr in sept and another cc that i am authorized user but opened for 6 months...LO also put the rent history which is perfect. No lates on anything in the last 12 months. One best buy account closed and paid off (that was late back then) in 2009... I am nervous about the tradelines. I started my credit history in 2008... Any ideas? LO said that if it went through FHA i should be fine but i sure hope they will approve me for USDA. As first time home buyers even $5000 cash is kinda hard to come up with...Any ideas? How strict are underwriters right now with Wells Fargo? We are already under contract with  a house we absolutely love. Please help with your responses. I really need to know if it will be alright...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Underwritting- ? about tradelines - OOOOHHH SO MUCH STRESS

Anyone? Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Underwritting- ? about tradelines - OOOOHHH SO MUCH STRESS

Wow Lol were in the same process I am in underwriting as we speak and I am nervous we r suppose to close May 20 th and we are thru Wells Fargo only difference I am applying for FHA!!!!  Good luck

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.