Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo mortgage paid off yet showing under negatives on CR

tag
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo mortgage paid off yet showing under negatives on CR

Hi all, I sold a home in 2008 the house was close to foreclosure but sold in nick of time. However listed under negative la counts on all CR. Should I dispute or send  GW letter to Wells Fargo home for removal of the lates and foreclosure started since it was paid in full ? 

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
203bravo
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo mortgage paid off yet showing under negatives on CR

Since they are reporting valid information GW is the way to go here.  Best of luck.

Message 2 of 3
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo mortgage paid off yet showing under negatives on CR

The reason it is showing under negative accounts is because of the lates fact that the loan was paid in full by the sale instead of foreclosure simply means it is not as negative. Unless the record of the late payments is inaccurate there is really nothing to dispute. As 203bravo said GW letters are your best hope.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.