Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
rred4
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo

Has anyone applied for a line of credit and what CR do they pull.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo

I actually just applied on Friday with Wells Fargo Financial and they pulled TU.  I was denied with a score of 609.  Lots of baddies, although all over 1 yr old, no CC debt.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo

I applied with Wells Fargo a couple weeks ago.  I didn't really enjoy that experience!  I have also applied with CitiMortgage (currently bank at CitiBank) and Bank of America.  Wells Fargo was by far the worst!  I started working with one guy and I couldn't get a response from him for over a week on the pre-approval.  Before I filled out the pre-approval information he was quick about responding but after ward I called him and left messages 3 times and sent him about 7 emails in the course of two weeks.  So I got in touch with another lady who was very quick.  She got my information and gave me my pre-approval information within 2 hours, but she didn't really want to answer any of my questions!  She rushed to get me off the phone and only half way answered my questions.  We don't have tons of money to spend on a house, but we are in a pretty good position to get pre-approved so I don't know why the guy wouldn't respond to me.

CitiMortgage stayed on the phone with me for as long as I had questions.  I haven't really gotten much done with Bank of America - filled out the app last Thursday but haven't heard anything yet.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.