Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo!!!!!

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wells Fargo!!!!!

@brentlamb6708 wrote:
Yes we had start up cost for a business we started late in the year but those expenses are not reoccurring as I explained to our lo. So I guess if all other banks will follow in their procedures we will have to wait till the first of the year after we fill our 2012 taxes.

OP, the same happened to me. I own several businesses and started one up prior to applying for our mortgage. We showed about a $10k loss and they lowered our gross by that amount (as opposed to AGI). Even if you explained, lenders don't 100% know for sure if it's re-occurring. I even had a P&L drawn up per their request but they didn't do anything with it.

Message 11 of 13
Chbraswell
Regular Contributor

They only asked me for my w 2's and paystubs.  I hope they wont asked for 3 years tax returns as I have no idea where the other 2 are! But i know if you have abnornal incomes (ie. incentives, self employed, bonuses, etc) that will prompt them to ask for Tax Returns.

Beginning:Explus 630 eq 573 tu 593
Current: EXplus:677 Eq 642 TU 727
Goal: Explus 700 eq 700 tu 800

Merrick: 1550 Capital One:1150 Barclay: 2000 Walmart: 300 Chase Freedom: 500
Message 12 of 13
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Chbraswell wrote:

They only asked me for my w 2's and paystubs.  I hope they wont asked for 3 years tax returns as I have no idea where the other 2 are! But i know if you have abnornal incomes (ie. incentives, self employed, bonuses, etc) that will prompt them to ask for Tax Returns.

Actually, even if you are not self employed if you are getting any type of government loan (FHA/VA/USDA) and even for conventional loans they will ask for tax returns from you. They will also get tax transcripts directly from the IRS. So, you might as well find your paperwork now. If your processor hasn't asked for it, the underwriter will ask for it.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.