Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo

Greetings,
I applied for a mortgage with Wells and my info was submitted to an underwriting today. I was told they will have an answer by Monday or Tuesday. I have been denied before so will see what happens.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo

Good luck
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best of luck. My mortgage is through them. Did everyting online...took a little longer but they were very nice!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I had to write explanationsomething for all baddies and subit taxes for 2014 and 2015 and I do have 400 to put down. I'm praying they approved me. I
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

$40,000 down payment also.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your mid credit score?
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was three years ago...I don't really remember...maybe a 665.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

so im waiting to hear from Loan Officer on approval or denial. Hopefully I will get the pre-approval.

Message 9 of 13
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

so im waiting to hear from Loan Officer on approval or denial. Hopefully I will get the pre-approval.

In my opinion and experience you should also get a back up lender.  WF tends to issue pre-approvals easily and then when it comes time to close the loan they don't close it. From what i have seen the failure to close the loan is not due to the borrower qualifications, but to lender overlays.   You might want to have a back up plan in place.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.