cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a roller coaster ride this is... I think I may puke! LO's and all else please read!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a roller coaster ride this is... I think I may puke! LO's and all else please read!

What a nightmare Smiley Surprised I know what you mean about feeling like you're going to puke. I've felt that way ever since I applied.

Please keep us posted!

Message 11 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a roller coaster ride this is... I think I may puke! LO's and all else please read!

Just a small update:

I spoke with my LO and she told me there is absolutely no reason any one will be  pulling my credit again and that I just had to meet the conditions of the UW which are

1)      provide one more bank statement (comes out tomorrow)

2)      Repairs to leak in basement must be completed – these are from an ice dam, the seller is fixing by the 10th

3)      LOE for a large deposit I made last month – I already provided this

4)      Appraiser needs to adjust the bedroom count on appraisal from 4 to 3

So now is the waiting game, I will have my bank statement tomorrow from my web banking and then we just need to wait for the repairs to be done. Once they are done I am having my home inspector come out again and validate the repairs and write up a report on the repairs for the appraiser to report back to U/W that they were done.

The appraiser said she would be able to come out 24 hours after we notify her that repairs are done.. SO, if the seller stays on target with the repairs, I am hoping to close mid March (fingers crossed)

I am so tired of this roller coaster…

Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick thought, is the judgement for the company that you origninally owed the debt to?  If not, understand that payment in full to the original company may not do anything as far as the judgement is concerned.  Collection agencies have to be delt with directly, if that's the case.

Krystofur 

Message 13 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a quick thought, is the judgement for the company that you origninally owed the debt to?  If not, understand that payment in full to the original company may not do anything as far as the judgement is concerned.  Collection agencies have to be delt with directly, if that's the case.

Krystofur 

Amen to that - The judgment was filed by the lawyer of a company that purchased the debt...

I am not expecting paying the debt off to have ANY impact on my credit score at all... I just wanted to satisfy the judgment and IF this becomes an issue anywhere in the process, at least I can show that it is paid and hopefully a LOE will suffice...

Message Edited by JP75 on 02-25-2009 07:58 PM
Message 14 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

Seller called on Thursday reporting all repairs were done. Realtor and I went to confirm on Friday, active leaking in basement from ice dam had stopped, only residual water remained, seller put dehumidifier to absorb residual moisture.

Inspector to come tomorrow to re-inspect / validate repairs.

Re-inspection report will go to appraiser, appraiser -appraiser to come out and take some pictures. I was told the appraiser can be at home within 24hrs of request... granted the selling agent can fit in her schedule.

My LO said after the appraiser signs of off repairs it should only take 4-5 days to close.

FINGERS CROSSED....Smiley Surprised

Message 15 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

Inspector came yesterday and validated repairs and provided report

Appraiser came today and signed off on report

This will now satisfy the conditions that came from under writer

Conditions were submitted to under writer this evening - LO says it will be 24-48hrs before we hear back from under writer and that we are "home free" (her words) since we have met all conditions

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING???

I know no one is reading this but it provides a source of release for me....

Message 16 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am reading! I am glad you are getting some relief from posting your situation. It's probably real similar to writing in a journal.
Message 17 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I am reading! I am glad you are getting some relief from posting your situation. It's probably real similar to writing in a journal.

Whaddya know... someone is reading...lol

You know, you are probably right, never wrote in a journal before but I bet it is very similar... I have found this site and giving updates to be very theraputic.....

I think I breathed for the first time thoughout this whole process today when my LO told me to give my 30 day notice to my landlord and to start packing... I am still not 100% convinced this is really happening yet..lol

Message 18 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally see where you are coming from. It's such a stressful process. If your LO told you to give your notice, that's a good sign. Just try to be positive...and if that fails, drink lots of wine. Hehe.
Message 19 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I totally see where you are coming from. It's such a stressful process. If your LO told you to give your notice, that's a good sign. Just try to be positive...and if that fails, drink lots of wine. Hehe.

Me drink wine?? Have you been spying on me through this process or somethingSmiley Wink
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.