tag
ndro

Re: What are our chances?

Thanks a lot for the info!

Message 11 of 18
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

They probably can't even go conventional with only a 650 if they just wanted to get something. FHA is impossible right now.

Keep rebuilding for another year, you will close in on the 700s.

Message 12 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I went conventional early this yr with 5% down... minimum was 680 and I barely squeaked in with a 681 middle score.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 13 of 18
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I tried to go conventional, I was over 680 before the rapid rescore. I am now homeless.

Message 14 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

No problem! Visit the credit card forum for advice on some decent secured credit card options.
FICO 9:

Message 15 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I was homeless for 3 months before I finally closed. Don't lose hope. Bad thing was I owned two other homes that were rented out Smiley Sad
FICO 9:

Message 16 of 18
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

I was finally approved FHA, with my sub 680 scores. We are waiting for our home to be built. Soon we will no longer be homeless, but when we finally get the home it would have been a year total since we sold.

Message 17 of 18
ndro

One of the broker told me that, the limit is only 2 years (between Short sale and new Mortgage FHA loan). Please let me know, what is the true limit? And also, I heard a lot about rapid score on this forum what is that?

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.