Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the chances???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are the chances???

rjeps, I was "warned" about using Quicken by a local lender who said that they were known to increase fees or interest rates at the last minute, and were notorious for being difficult to close with/not close on time, and that you couldn't get hold of them when you needed to. IS he blowing smoke? Was this your experience at all? We have been pre-approved by them, and they have been very good and easy up to this point, but I don't want to have bad things happen in the 11th hour.
Message 51 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are the chances???

My experience with Quicken was great that's not to say things went smoothly. I take a lot of blame for things not going over smooth on my previous credit history. They did ask for a lot of paper work and I spent a lot of time with a fax machine. This has to do with  all the chaos surrounding lenders now a days. Once I  was preapproved with Quicken they asked for 350.00 in "Good Will Money" and didn't really like that, but they said if I didn't get fully approved it would be credited. Knowing that Quicken can get an FHA approval all most quicker than anyone I went with it. Once you give them the 350.00 you are given a login name and password so you can check the progress of your loan on line. I found the best way to ask questions was through email and make sure you use the receipt option in your email that way you know it has been read. This web page will allow you to sign docs and also tells you what they need from you. I would recommend Quicken to anyone. Keep in mind every situation is different as are the results.
Message 52 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.