cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the odds on approval?

tag
simpsondb

What are the odds on approval?

We are looking at applying for a home loan thru FHA in July/August. Our CS on MyFico are TU 657, EXP 632 but, on Experian's site our CS are EXP 676, EQ 580 and TU 632. Not sure which is more accurate. We have 6 collections that are all paid off and the last reporting date was 10/2009. I am in the process of GW letters for these but, I am not going to hold my breath. I have 3 student loans reporting since 5/2010 never late and total for loans is $13,000. I have one CC (new) and no balance and never late.

I bring home $2,000 a week after taxes. I have been in the same field of work for 6 years but, 3 months ago took another job due to higher salary but, same field. By the end of August we will have $14,000 in savings.

I hope I have given you enough info as I am knew to this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have a great Day!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simpsondb

Re: What are the odds on approval?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Message 2 of 4
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

I think that you look good score wise, depending on what else is in your file. Your scores from Experian are FAKO's so I would not put much relevance to anything other than what you pull here on Myfico. The TU score that is provided here could be a little off too as most lenders us the TU04 version, not the 98 the pull here, but you should still be within the range.

As long as you are in the same field, you are ok with having a new job! Good Luck and congrats!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
simpsondb

Thank you for replying and your opinion. I really appreciate it!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.