Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are they looking for?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are they looking for?

What are the underwriters looking for in an LOX? I mean, my situation is, a surgery in 04, a surgery in 05, taken out of work both times, reduced pay, had a high risk pregnancy in 06, taken out of work 2 months early and put on bed rest, reduced pay and towards the end no pay, finally got back on our feet, had another surgery in 07 and finally had a partial hysterectomy in 09, on top of the surgeries you are looking at tests, lab bills, doctor bills, hospital bills, we paid all that we could an some went to collections, along with some other bills. The last collection is from 08 though, nothing current. What are they going to want to see in my letter.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are they looking for?

@Anonymous wrote:

What are the underwriters looking for in an LOX? I mean, my situation is, a surgery in 04, a surgery in 05, taken out of work both times, reduced pay, had a high risk pregnancy in 06, taken out of work 2 months early and put on bed rest, reduced pay and towards the end no pay, finally got back on our feet, had another surgery in 07 and finally had a partial hysterectomy in 09, on top of the surgeries you are looking at tests, lab bills, doctor bills, hospital bills, we paid all that we could an some went to collections, along with some other bills. The last collection is from 08 though, nothing current. What are they going to want to see in my letter.

Basically what you said while you don't have to go into detail but tell them that due to multiple health issues that required surgery which caused a decline in income and a increase in medical bills,  while you paid as many bills as you could the loss of income made it impossible at that time to avoid the accounts going into collection

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.