Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

What are you waiting for today ????

Well, I made it through am anxiety laden weekend and I'm praying we get our appraisal report today. Can't really move forward without it since we know its going to be less than the sales price, we're hoping sellers will agree to sell at the appraisal value. What news are you waiting to hear ????
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 1 of 337
336 REPLIES 336
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Waiting to hear if I'm done with all these conditions and get a CTC.
Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 2 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Wow - you're further along than we are, I'm sure your anxiety level is way up there. Praying that you get your CTC today - keep us posted !

Each One - Teach One
Message 3 of 337
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

Same boat here.  Waiting to hear if I am done with my 1st round of conditions, the way this is looking I expect a 2nd round.  We will see.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

I hope our LO's are prepared with good news (or any news in my case) today. Since I've started this process, I've begun to hate weekends, lol. Those non-business days are no fun Smiley Sad

Each One - Teach One
Message 5 of 337
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Im still trying to decorate the new house.

Message 6 of 337
HomeBuyer13
Established Member

I'm waiting for my appraisal results to come in. I hope it's today and I hope it's more than my offer.  Once that's in, it will get submitted with my  conditions for one final approval, then off to the USDA it will be sent.  My closing is on the 30th. Hope all goes well and on time.  I'm already packing boxes. haha  -.-

Message 7 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Ya, we've been doing this for the past 2-3 weeks now. Each time we think we got the conditions met another round occurs. This is our 3rd round and I'm at the point where i'm fearful we won't get the loan... even though our income is solid, employment is solid, DTI is super low and our credit is good (640-660).

Thanks for the pray assist, I definitely can use it Smiley Wink

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 8 of 337
In-A-Limbo
Valued Member

Waiting for the appraisal result.

Message 9 of 337
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Hey Toolmeman694, I don't know your entire story but from what I've seen you deserve it. Pics when done, ok?

Message 10 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.