Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

I'm with you mgm4g5, my LO is decent I guess, she does respond when I email her but I haven't bugged her yet this morning. Trying to give her till noon to see if she communicates with us first. I don't know if I'll be able to hold off that long but I'm going to try. Even an email saying she has nothing would be nice. I refresh my inbox every 10 seconds just in case something slipped past me, I know, I know - I'm psycho, lol.

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 21 of 337
Homeowner2014
Established Member

thank you raisinitup! I am thankful that we didn't encounter too many issues. I  have to say the process was fairly smooth but at this point I just want to get it over with.

You'll get there! Just try to relax. Lots of luck with everything.

Message 22 of 337
Tingnting
Valued Member

We're watiing for an Approval and all of the lovely conditions that come along with it.  We also had the appraisal last Friday, so waiting for those results as well.  We're anticipating a low appraisal, so hopefully the sellers will take a dose or two of reality medicine and reduce to the appraisal value.

Starting Score: 606 EQ 2/11
Current Score: 738 EQ - 4/13, 702 TU - 3/13, 729 EX - 3/13 (Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 337
foofighter74
Established Contributor

I'm waiting today for the same thing I'll be waiting for over the next 7 weeks - for the builder to build the house. lol.  Framing has begun, so that's nice to see.

Message 24 of 337
roshan
Contributor

Waiting for LP to review my documents and approve it with conditions.

She is backed up with her work and she said it will take 48 to 72 hrs for her to review any documents which i send her. 

Appraisal came in last friday and it is good. I have submitted all the documents which i think of which she will needed, hoping to get conditional approval today for refinance.

Message 25 of 337
Rb0337
Established Member

Waiting to close on Friday! And sitting on pins and needles hoping nothing changes!!!

Message 26 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

@Tingnting wrote:

We're watiing for an Approval and all of the lovely conditions that come along with it.  We also had the appraisal last Friday, so waiting for those results as well.  We're anticipating a low appraisal, so hopefully the sellers will take a dose or two of reality medicine and reduce to the appraisal value.

That's the next thing I'll be concerned with. (if, of course we ever come to an agreement on the Seller's Assist) I believe this property is a bit overpriced. According to my Agent, it should be 10k - 15k lower. I don't think it will appraise for what they are asking, and yet they are giving me some hassle over the Seller's Assist.

There is a house that just went on the market on the next block that is VERY comparable to the one I put an offer in on... They're asking $215K, but doesn't have a couple of the upgrades inside that the one I want has. The property I want is on the market for $235K.

Good grief. I'm feeling pretty antsy right now!

Message 27 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

STOP THE PRESSES ! Just heard from the LO and the house appraised at 3k ABOVE the sales price !

We are literally in shock since all the comps said it may be 20-30k overpriced. We are dancing a jig right now and headed to UW Smiley Happy

Each One - Teach One
Message 28 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

I sure hope I end up in the same boat!!

Message 29 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@foofighter, at least you have a timeframe to countdown with. We wanted to go new construction but no one in the area had any inventory homes available.

Each One - Teach One
Message 30 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.