Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Thanks ! Praying the same for you. This process is soooooo stressful, it's good to know you have someone in the same boat that gets through the raging seas of each step in this process.

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 31 of 337
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Congrats on the appraisal!

we are excited about having the house built, but the process has been 5 months already and i'm just tired of all of it.  I want to move and be done with it. lol

Message 32 of 337

Waiting on short sale approval....we are purchasing a short sale, contract was approved by the attorney for the estate....we are going on month 2 now. Hopefully the bank responds soon.

USAA EX 640 TU 667 EQ 667
Message 33 of 337
working-hard-atit
Contributor

I just submitted my 3rd round of conditions but noticed that they were repeat conditions so I just went ahead and submitted them again anyway.  We had the home inspection this past Saturday and the appraisal was complete last Thursday.  Our original close date was 5/2 but when I spoke with the LO last week she said we were looking to close 4/30.  I'm beyond anxious and trying so hard not to check my email every 2 seconds.  Oh, I got my approval last Thursdays as well...

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 337
Tingnting
Valued Member

We arent' asking for any sellers assist on ours.  We intentionally went in with no conditions or seller contributions since we are in a competitive market, plus we know it's overpriced, so we're hoping that the lack of conditions makes it more likely they will reduce.  I think when you mix the seller contribution with a low appraisal, the seller may have issue giving in on both.  Have you decided which you are going to push for the hardest?

Starting Score: 606 EQ 2/11
Current Score: 738 EQ - 4/13, 702 TU - 3/13, 729 EX - 3/13 (Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 337
Kozmo
Frequent Contributor

I'm waiting on a 3rd appraisal to come back. Long story but yeah it's been a rough weekend.

Hoping to close Friday but I have my doubts.
Message 36 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Wow workinghardatit, you are well on your way  - that's right around the corner. Did your 1st round with UW go quickly ? I'm praying for a 1-2 day turn around, I just don't think I can take another weekend of anxiety.

Each One - Teach One
Message 37 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@Tingnting wrote:

We arent' asking for any sellers assist on ours.  We intentionally went in with no conditions or seller contributions since we are in a competitive market, plus we know it's overpriced, so we're hoping that the lack of conditions makes it more likely they will reduce.  I think when you mix the seller contribution with a low appraisal, the seller may have issue giving in on both.  Have you decided which you are going to push for the hardest?

I agree. That's the issue in Central Florida right now, the market is going crazy since inventory is low and prices are going up. We didn't get our offer accepted on 4 or 5 houses where we were looking for 3% backing in closing costs so on this one, we just went with zero back in closing costs and prayed that the house would appraise so we wouldn't have to come out of pocket with any more $$. We used a lender credit to help with closing costs.

Each One - Teach One
Message 38 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

Not really sure which I would press the hardest. They may have to do both. (Lower their asking price as a result of a lower appraisal & give me some sort of Seller's Assist... maybe not the 5.25% I'm asking for, but something would be nice)

According to my Broker, if they don't want to budge on the Seller's Assist, I could do a Lender Credit to help with the Closing Costs. Of course my rate would go up slightly, but if I don't have an extra few thousand for the Closing Costs, I'd do it to grab this property.

Message 39 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

@Startfromwithin wrote:

Not really sure which I would press the hardest. They may have to do both. (Lower their asking price as a result of a lower appraisal & give me some sort of Seller's Assist... maybe not the 5.25% I'm asking for, but something would be nice)

According to my Broker, if they don't want to budge on the Seller's Assist, I could do a Lender Credit to help with the Closing Costs. Of course my rate would go up slightly, but if I don't have an extra few thousand for the Closing Costs, I'd do it to grab this property.

I did the same thing, the interest rates are so low right now, a quarter of a percent higher is still lower than most of my family and friends have right now so we feel good about it. It depends on the area I guess. If you can get both, I say go for it.

Each One - Teach One
Message 40 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.