Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Wow - at least you have keys, congrats on that. We are in UW - it's been a week. They just came back and asked For a LOE regarding our credit line that we have for overdraft protection. So crazy since we've never had an OD but we sent a letter anyway. Now, just waiting....
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 151 of 337
NyssaHoney
Valued Member

My husband and I are going through NACA....We were submitted to underwriting last Wednesday.  We had a few minor conditions to come back on Tuesday.  We submitted those on Wednesday and now we're just waiting on that for our letter.

Message 152 of 337
jstrahn
New Visitor

Waiting to see if we're moving to Tulsa or Orlando for fiance's job. Then we can start the house hunt!

Message 153 of 337
Teasha
Regular Contributor

We're really excited and anxious. Not sleeping very well either but I think we're getting close.... Hopefully. Our file is ready for underwriting and the LO will be sending it Monday. Our Appraisal is today at 1pm and from what I've read so far, we might be lucky to have the report back by Wednesday next week (local appraiser ) am thinking this is good for time frame.
Our LO thinks we should start packing and sure would love too but don't want to get our hopes up too soon. Our closing date is for May 31st but we'd really like to close early and stop stressing sooo much.

Starting Score: 0 No score until August 2011
Current Score: 11/17/22 EQ Fico 821, 4/28/22 TU Fico 828, 4/28/22 EX fico 811
Goal Score: 800
My wallet: Capital 1 Venture $13,000 | Amex BCP $22,000 | Amex BSE $8200 | Discover it $23,500 | Discover $7, 000 | Lowe's $15,000 | DCU $2,000 | CITI TYP $14,000 | CITI Simplicity $8,100 | Amazon Chase $14,400 | DCU Visa $2000 | Barclay's $4,550
Back in the garden!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 154 of 337
qtcbcute
Contributor

@Teasha wrote:
We're really excited and anxious. Not sleeping very well either but I think we're getting close.... Hopefully. Our file is ready for underwriting and the LO will be sending it Monday. Our Appraisal is today at 1pm and from what I've read so far, we might be lucky to have the report back by Wednesday next week (local appraiser ) am thinking this is good for time frame.
Our LO thinks we should start packing and sure would love too but don't want to get our hopes up too soon. Our closing date is for May 31st but we'd really like to close early and stop stressing sooo much.

Teasha,

Excited and anxious here too! My husband and I already started packing and our closing date is May 15th.  We're supposed to get our appraisal report on Monday so I hope there are no suprises there! I say start packing girl, it will at least give you something to do while waiting.

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 155 of 337
Teasha
Regular Contributor

Can't wait to hear back from the appraisal, am not too worried but still can't wait to know the outcome. I'll definitely get started on the packing, it's the only way I can stop myself from wanting to message my LO and Agent over the weekend lol! I have great communication with them and the processor and extremely thankful for that.

Need to get out of the house....pick up some boxes and get packing.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.. Happy packing :-)

Starting Score: 0 No score until August 2011
Current Score: 11/17/22 EQ Fico 821, 4/28/22 TU Fico 828, 4/28/22 EX fico 811
Goal Score: 800
My wallet: Capital 1 Venture $13,000 | Amex BCP $22,000 | Amex BSE $8200 | Discover it $23,500 | Discover $7, 000 | Lowe's $15,000 | DCU $2,000 | CITI TYP $14,000 | CITI Simplicity $8,100 | Amazon Chase $14,400 | DCU Visa $2000 | Barclay's $4,550
Back in the garden!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 156 of 337
Lulu3

@Lulu3 wrote:

@raisinitup wrote:
@Anonymous and Lulu - any update yet ???

Yep, appraisal came in yesterday at the exact selling price. Now it just looks like Title stuff, re-verification of employment etc. It is still showing that the hazard policy is needed, they received that on Tuesday so I'm guessing our online file hasn't been updated.

With all the outstanding stuff, we're still not sure if we'll be closing on Monday. We're giving it until 3 PM CST today to see if we need to move it. 

FINGERS CROSSED!!! 

While they did work on our file yesterday, it was not approved. Our Agent has advised this is common and is all done last minute. We may still close on Monday, but later in the day, or on Tuesday.   That's fine except we're 3 hours away from where we're buying, this isn't something we can do on a lunch break. Hopefully our employers are understanding and flexible with last minute schedule changes or days off.

Message 157 of 337
teddingt
Regular Contributor

After all my mess with last house and CAIVRS.   Now it seems the house I found may have termites.  Ugh I wish it was over and keep losing interest in houses with each set back.

re bk
EQ 572 TU 540 EXP 545
Current
EQ 598 TU 556 EXP 557
Discharge

Message 158 of 337
playa1125
Established Member

Love everybody's stories so I thought I'd jump in. Our appraisal was done Friday and we were told it would be back Wednesday. Then off to UW and then usda UW. This has been the longest journey ever. I'm hoping it is almost over and since we've been through UW once already (we backed out b/c of the high hi, flood ins, and high taxes, which murdered our dti). Praying out two UWs will be done by the end of next week so we can get to our 5/17 close.
Message 159 of 337
Lulu3

Today we are waiting for a closing date because

Your mortgage has been approved!

Smiley LOL

Message 160 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.