Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
qtcbcute
Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

@playa1125 wrote:
I'll be checking my email every 15 mins to see if my appraisal came through

Oh, thank goodness I'm not the only one! I'm waiting on a clear to close.  Appraisal is done and the insurance agent has sent over the binder.  Now I just wait and IT IS KILLING ME!!! Good luck to you playa!

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 171 of 337
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

My file has been in underwriting for two weeks now, no conditions or anything yet. I wonder if the underwriter has even looked at it yet. It's for a new build, and the builder's lender is notoriously slow. I talked to my sales rep today, and he said that lately it's taking about 30 days in underwriting. Ugh!

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 172 of 337
Startfromwithin
Contributor

Geeze!

I'd seriously have to do something to distract myself!! That's a long time in UW!!!

Message 173 of 337
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

Yeah. I've mostly just tried to stop thinking about the house. I'm not even excited at this point, because I'm not convinced it'll ever actually happen. I swear, whenever I start to think about it, I feel sick to my stomach and my blood pressure starts to shoot up.

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 174 of 337
playa1125
Established Member

Nothing today hopefully tomorrow
Message 175 of 337
Beasley12
Regular Contributor

I am waiting on the loan prosessor to contact me. My loan went to the prosessor this morning and I was told to give them 10 days. :-(
EQ FICO 564 (3/12) Lender pull 673 (4/12) FICO 703 (6/13)
TU FICO 605 (6/12) to FICO 687 (3/13) Lender pull 680 (4/13)
EXP FICO lender pull (4/13) 651
Homeowner since September 2013!
Message 176 of 337
MainMan
Valued Member

We finally locked the rate at 3.75 today. Kinda high if you ask me but its better than all of my friends current rate. We were told we would get a CTC today but instead we got a "we need to verify that the house is not in a flood zone" the appraisal clearly states that it isn't but they are playing hard ball. So this document will be sent in the morning and hopefully they won't ask for anything else I can finally close this thing. The wait is def a killer.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 177 of 337
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

I hear ya MainMan....the waiting is the hardest part.   We locked in at 4%, which is high, but we got nearly $9000 in lenders credits so we only have to come up with about $1200 in Closing costs.  I figure we will refinance in a couple years so I took the credit now.   I just hope when we refinance it is easier than this process we are currently in....

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 178 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

OK, so I'm waiting on a CTC I think. I did the home buyer counseling thing last night and I've satisfied all of the conditions so I'm expecting to hear those magic words any day now. The wait is maddening !!!!!!

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 179 of 337
playa1125
Established Member

Ugh...I hate when they tell me something is going to happen on a particular day and it doesn't...I don't do that with my job and don't expect it to be done to me
Message 180 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.